Thousands of diamonds? That’s just the beginning. We offer a wide range of services and support to help you succeed. From our flexible memo options to our generous stock options and cost-efficient shipping.
As one of the largest suppliers of diamonds in the world, we are proud to offer an inventory of over 8,000 unique, hand-selected diamonds ranging from .50 to 30.00 ct. Every certified diamond is chosen with care; there are no parcel buys here. Each exclusive diamond in our vast online inventory can be viewed with up to 300X magnification, with real-time inventory status updates to ensure availability to your customers.
Track your memos online
Supply Your Demand
simple stock solutions for your business
Present your customers the right diamond, at the right time. We offer two stock programs that provide a variety of shapes, sizes, and pricing:
Rare & Forever® offers A.I. technology graded natural diamonds and helps hundreds of jewelers across the country tell a new, powerful story at the diamond counter. A story based on innovation and technology – the new 2022 standard for diamond grading.
FREE Overnight Shipping.
Never leave a customer waiting. Not only do we have thousands of diamonds, but we can save you thousands of dollars in shipping fees with our FREE overnight delivery. We ship overnight with FedEx Monday through Friday, at no additional cost to you. Sign up for an account with us to search our inventory. (Saturday shipping is a $15 charge).
Clear Cut Costs.
We believe in taking care of our customers. That’s why we strive for true competitive pricing. RDI Diamonds® performs daily Internet comparisons to ensure we are consistently priced in the industry’s lower 10% when compared to equivalent stones. And we fill 99% of our daily orders, compared to the industry average of 33%.
The Original Lifetime Trade-Up Policy
Tomorrow's Sales Start Today!
CUSTOMERS FOR LIFE | HASSLE-FREE TRADES | NO RISK | COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY
PEACE OF MIND | 100% SELL-THRU GUARANTEE
RDI Diamonds, Inc. created the industry's FIRST, BEST, MOST FLEXIBLE, and HASSLE-FREE trade-up policy.
Your customer buys a diamond and later decides to upgrade - No Problem!
All you must do is make sure your item(s) meet the requirements listed below.
It's that simple! Our program gives you peace of mind so you can
comfortably stock fast movers without the risk.
NATURAL LOOSE DIAMOND TERMS
1. Value of trade based on value paid.
2. The diamond was purchased from RDI Diamonds, Inc. AND was accompanied by an approved laboratory grading report.
3. The diamond must be in its original condition.
4. The original laboratory grading report must be in resalable condition* and returned with the diamond at the time of exchange.
5. The new purchase must be $1 more or greater.
6. If the original grading report is missing or damaged a recertification cost will apply*(GIA, IGI, EGL USA, AGS). EGL International diamonds MUST HAVE THE ORIGINAL LAB REPORT TO BE ELIGIBLE, as replacement laboratory grading reports cannot be acquired.
LAB-GROWN LOOSE DIAMOND TERMS
1. The diamond was purchased from RDI Diamonds, Inc. AND was accompanied by an approved laboratory grading report.
2. The diamond must be in its original condition.
3. The original laboratory grading report must be in resalable condition* and returned with the diamond at the time of exchange.
4. The new purchase must be $1 more or greater.
5. If the original grading report is missing or damaged a recertification cost will apply*(GIA, IGI, EGL USA, AGS)
6. Trade up value for lab grown diamonds will be based on CURRENT MARKET VALUE AND MUST BE TRADED LAB FOR LAB
Original purchase: July 2021 = $1800
Value of diamond in September 2022 = $1500
Client receives value of $1500
FINISHED DIAMOND JEWELRY TERMS
1. The finished jewelry was purchases from RDI Diamonds Inc AND was accompanied by an approved laboratory grading report if applicable.
2. The finished jewelry must be unsold, unworn, and undamaged** in any way.
3. All finished jewelry is 1:1 stock balanced.
*Some grading laboratories will require the diamond be sent to them for recertification. We will offer a lower value if the diamond comes back at a lower grade than the original certification.
**RDI Diamonds reserves the right to make the final decision on if a piece of finished jewelry is considered damaged in any way.